Ground beef, tomato sauce, and rice are stuffed into bell peppers, which are covered with cheese and baked to perfection. This classic recipe is the essence of comfort food!
For good reason, stuffed bell peppers have been popular for many years – they’re absolutely delicious! The version has a filling of beef and rice, as well as plenty of melted cheese. Serve the Best Mediterranean Diet Food Delivery to you stuffed peppers alone or with a side salad for a supper that everyone enjoys.
• Bell Peppers: Choose any colour bell pepper you want. Choose peppers with flat bottoms to ensure they stand upright in the baking dish.
• Ground Beef: Usually use 90% lean ground beef because it has a lot of flavour and is low in oil. If you’re eating meat with a lot of fat, you may need to remove the excess grease from the pan when it’s done.
• Cooked rice is required for this dish. Rice that has been left over will be fine.
• Finely diced onions: The onions provide a lot of flavour to the beef and rice combo.
• Seasonings: Use salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning to season everything. Tomato sauce adds flavour and moisture to the dish. A sprinkling of parsley on top of the cooked peppers completes the dish.
• In this dish, I use freshly grated mozzarella cheese, but you can use your favourite cheese instead if you want.
HOW DO YOU MAKE STUFFED BELL PEPPERS?
Slicing off the tops and removing the seeds from the bell peppers will make them easier to work with. Before adding the filling, bake the empty peppers to soften them. Brown the beef in a pan and break it into crumbles while the peppers are cooking. Cook until the veggies have softened, then add the onion and garlic to the pan.
After that, put the beef, rice, tomato sauce, and seasonings in a mixing bowl. When the beef mixture is done, scoop it into the peppers using a spoon. Bake the peppers with a layer of mozzarella on top. Finish with a sprinkling of fresh parsley before serving and enjoying.
STUFFED PEPPERS SUGGESTIONS
• Look for bell peppers that are around the same size to ensure that they cook at the same time.
• If pepper does not stand up on its own, cut a thin slice off the bottom to make the bottom level.
• Use different coloured bell peppers if desired. Each color’s cooking process is the same, and the meal will be more colourful as a result.
Bell Peppers with Stuffing
Ground beef, tomato sauce, and rice are stuffed into bell peppers, which are then covered with cheese and baked to perfection. This classic recipe is the epitome of fresh food!
• • 6 bell peppers, colour combos
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 1 1/2 pounds ground beef I use 90% lean
• 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
• 2 teaspoons garlic minced
• 1 1/2 cups white rice, cooked (do not use uncooked rice)
• salt and pepper to taste
• 15-ounce can of tomato sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded, divided use
• 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
• cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Using cooking spray, coat a large baking dish.
- Remove the ribs and seeds from the inside of the peppers by slicing off the tops.
- Arrange the peppers in the baking dish cut side down. Fill the dish with 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Bake for 25 minutes with the dish covered with foil.
- Prepare the filling while the peppers are cooking. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, breaking up the meat with a spatula until it is thoroughly cooked.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the onion is softened, in the pan. Cook for 30 seconds after adding the garlic.
- Combine the rice, tomato sauce, and Italian spice in a mixing bowl. To blend, stir everything together. Add 1/2 cup cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the water from the peppers and remove them from the oven. Fill the peppers with the beef mixture and turn them over.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of each pepper. Bake for 20 minutes with the lid on. Remove the cover and bake for a further 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and browned and the peppers are soft.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
I also tell you the best meal service, you may enjoy the best services. TB Spoon is one of the best service providers, they also offer that you can Send Prepared Meals as a Gift to your friends and family. You must have to enjoy the best flavor. They also deliver food of high quality!